Splendid 3 ½ in the heart of Nun’s Island!
The Pyramide is located at more or less 8 minutes from downtown Montreal, on the shores of the St. Laurent river in a quiet corner of Nun’s Island. Private road to access the complex.
• One (1) bedroom, office space, full bathroom and large balcony. The unit is well sound proofed and lighting is great all day with indoor parking.
• Concrete building developed by architect Janusz Warunkiewicz, also creator of different spaces that make up the Henri-Bourrassa station and Place-d'Armes.
• Very good management of the building
• Outdoor swimming POOL (heated, salt water), GYM, SAUNA and SQUASH
Apartment close to all services such as:
• New primary school
• Plaza with IGA, Loblaws and several other businesses (banks, restaurants, veterinary, medical clinics, pharmacies, shops ...)
• Nautilus Center and the Nun’s Island Tennis Club
• Golf course
• Recreation Center and Municipal Library
• A stone's throw from the bike path / pedestrian / cross-country skiing at the edge of the river
• Several parks (28)
• A protected natural area
• Nordic Strom Spa