Check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. on your arrival date. When you arrive, meet us at our office
- Be asked to provide an identify proof;
- Sign your rental agreement;
- Pay the security deposit
- Pay the remainder of the rent (payable in cash (Canadian dollars).
- Get the key to the furnished unit;
- Be provided with the Apartment’s inventory list/card and with the service guide. This card confirms the condition of the premises and all inventories at check-in time. As the lease holder, it is your responsibility to confirm both the inventory list and the condition of the premises.
You must notify RAGQ of any discrepancy within 24 hours of your arrival. After 24 hours, you will be deemed to have accepted the apartment as described in the inventory card.