The Rental Conditions are included in your agreement with RAGQ.
Prices vary based on when you are coming and the duration of your stay. Other factors impacting the prices include: the size of the unit (studio or 1 to 6 bedrooms), how many guests will live in the unit, the geographic area of the unit, proximity to subway (metro) and other factors such as seasonality (supply and demand) and your personal preferences (e.g.parking, elevator, pool, pet friendly premises, etc).
Prices in our Website are in Canadian currency. Prices are subject to change based on circumstances identified in your rental agreement contract and according to the“Office de Protection du Consommateur du Quebec” law.
A deposit of 30% of the first month’s rental is required (based on the maximum price advertised in our Website) when you reserve your furnished unit with RAGQ. This reservation deposit is not refundable.
Included in Rental Prices
All our short term and long-term rentals are fully furnished and include the following:
- Cable television or Smart TV;
- Hot water;
- WI-FI High speed internet;
- Contribution to the compensation fund of the l’Office de la protection du consommateur du Québec (consumer protection).
- A detailed cleaning of the premises is made by a professional cleaning services/provider prior you check-in;
Available in some apartments
Some furnished apartments/houses/units, include the following (based on property providers and building management):
- A/C Air Conditionning;
- Garden, yard, terrace, balcony, and more;
- Pet allowed;
- Smoking on the premises.
For your convenience, the following services are available (upon request)
- Cleaning services (you are responsible to pay for the cleaning services).
Additional Fees Not Included in Rental Prices
- A service charge of $50 applies (non-refundable and payable at the time of your reservation).
- QST and GST do not apply for monthly rentals.
- Cost associated with keys (e.g. additional keys, lost or damaged keys, keys left inside the apartment, or not returned at the end of the rental period, locksmith services); More Info
- Maintenance and additional cleaning costs if the furnished apartment is not returned in the same condition it was in when you checked-in;
- A 4% financial charge applies on certain payment methods (non-refundable).
Your rental agreement includes the following clause:
- The booking deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation;
- The service charge of $50 is not refundable in case of cancellation.
There is no cancellation clause to your rental agreement/contract with RAGQ. The rental agreement/contract can only be cancelled according to the terms and conditions specified by the “l’Office de la protection du consommateur du Québec”.
Some travel insurance policies may protect you for cancellation fees. It is recommended that you purchase a travel insurance (with the supplier of your choice). Contact Us for more info.
RAGQ and the property provider/building management have insurance for the furnished apartment/house/unit that you are renting. Your personal belongings or your personal liability are NOT covered by the above insurance policies;
We recommend that you purchase a personal/travel/cancellation insurance with a supplier of your choice to cover you and the other occupant(s)’ liability and to insure your personal properties and belongings (against fire, loss or theft, trip cancellation, etc).
Keep in mind that some fees in your contract/agreement with RAGQ are non-refundable. Learn More