Our reservation process is flexible and is designed to make it easy for you to book your furnished accommodation.
- Search our property listing and select your unit;
- Verify availability based on your check-in and check-out dates;
- Send us an “Inquiry Form” or “Book Now” online on the unit’s web page. A booking deposit based on the maximum rental price is required to book online;
- RAGQ will confirm availability and rates. Why is a booking confirmation required?
If the unit that you are interested in is not available, we can suggest a similar unit.
Or contact our team of experts
Your unit is booked once the following deposits are completed:
- A non-refundable reservation deposit equivalent to 30% of a month’s rent is required.
- Your payment can be made through credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Amex). Please note that the following payment methods are accepted: cash, debit card, Interac e-Transfer and checks in Canadian currency from a Canadian bank.
- A non-refundable service charge of 50,00$ CAN applies.
In order for us to prepare your rental agreement, you will need to provide us with the following info: names of all occupants, check-in and check-out dates, billing address, email address and a phone number.
We recommend that you purchase a travel insurance policy (through a supplier of your choice).
When you arrive
- On your arrival date, please drop-by our offices during opening hours to identify yourself, sign the rental agreement and to pick-up the keys;
- The balance of your first month’s rent (70%) will be payable at your arrival. A 4% financial fee applies for payment made through credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, Amex). Please note that the following payment methods are accepted at no fee: cash, debit card, Interac e-Transfer and check in Canadian currency from a Canadian bank.
- A security deposit equivalent to one (1) month’s rent will be required at your arrival. Half of this amount can be paid with a credit card (a 4% financial fee applies), cash, debit card, Interac eTransfer or check (we only accept checks from Canadian banks and for the total amount of the security deposit). If agreed with your agent, an imprint of your credit card will be taken for the other half. The security deposit is refundable unless the premises are not returned in the same conditions as they were upon your arrival.