RAGQ has taken additional steps to help protect our staff, clients and units from infection.
The measures taken in collaboration with the units’ owners include the following:
- Expanded training of our staff for how to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of our units and office.
- Rigorous disinfection of cleaning equipment after usage.
- Changes to the reservation cancellation policy to refund service charge and reservation deposit. See details below.
Changes to the reservation cancellation policy:
Considering the exceptional circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 virus, the following exception to the cancellation policy will apply:
- The service charge of $50 CAN will be refundable if your reservation was made before March 14 2020 and if your arrival date is prior April 14, 2020.
- The reservation deposit equivalent to 30% of a month’s rent will be refundable if your reservation was made before March 14 2020 and if your arrival date is prior April 14, 2020.